Monday, August 20, 2007

10 days and counting.......

10 days......

Thinking today about what we need to do! Get medicine for Nancy and me refilled.
I have called the oxygen place and they will have the concentrator ready a couple of days before we leave. I am still Praising God that the place where we get Nancy's oxygen has a small portable concentrator we can use at no cost!!

We have have a small oxygen tanks that she uses if she needs them in the daytime. The concentrator will be for the nighttime. This is when she needs the concentrator to make oxygen.
Like I said yesterday this could be hard if we let it be, but I am going try to be up beat and get all my ducks in row before we leave and then we will end up having such a good time!!

3 comments:

Linda said...

What a wonderful trip you have ahead of you. This is such a great idea to have a travel blog. Hope you will be able to post while on your trip.

I was in Memphis back in the late 60's and who do you think I saw on a horse at Graceland. Yep...the King himself. Can't believe its been 30 years since his death.

Sarge Charlie said...

Traveling is what us old folks do best, we have a big trip planned for October/November

Denise said...

Everything will be ok grams.